If you are planning an energy project, and would like to have a qualified analysis to assess the chances and risks, we can help you with our expertise.
What are the benefits of an expert opinion?
There are quite a few. You obtain legal security and a reliable data base, increase your chances for renegotiations when purchasing plant and equipment, can reveal existing energy and cost saving potentials, and receive practical suggestions for optimization measures.
We offer the following expertise services:
- Studies and expert reports
- Assessment of technical concepts, and evaluation of location
- Expert opinions for financial institutions within the scope of due diligence
- Expert opinions for remuneration according to the “Combined Heat And Power Act” (CHP Expertise)
- Certification of CHP plants for approval by the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA)
- Certificates of plant conformance with the Biomass Regulation and the Renewable Energy Law (EEG)
„Our expert opinions help your decision making. They also avoid expensive wrong decisions, and strengthen your negotiating position.“
former CEO eta Energieberatung
For these companies we have drawn up feasibility studies, reports, expert opinions etc.
An economic comparison of different heat generation technologies has shown that the conversion to decentralised hot water generation with natural gas low-temperature boilers was more economical than refurbishment or replacement investment in the waste wood heating plant. In addition, a natural gas CHP plant was installed to cover the company’s own electricity requirements.read more
Erdgas Schwaben supplies the city of Dillingen with environmentally friendly and cost-effective bio-heat from a biomass ORC cogeneration plant. eta Energieberatung develops measures for the technical and operational optimisation of the biomass CHP plant with district heating network in Dillingen.read more