- Ass. jur.
- Energy law (in particular EnWG, EEG, KWKG)
- Energy taxes
- Ancillary energy costs
- Energy procurement and award procedures
- Individual and general network charges
- Development of a measurement concept for third party quantity delimitation at Vynova N.V.
- Reduction of ancillary energy costs by agreeing an individual grid fee with the grid operator at the Bavarian Dairy Industry (BMI)
- Reduction of grid fees due to intensive grid use at RW Silizium GmbH
- Demand forecast for an optimised electricity purchase of BAUMEX Holzverbundstoff GmbH, taking into account a successive start of production
- Negotiations to optimise price and delivery conditions for Online-Printers GmbH
- Energy law (general): demarcation between customer installation/closed distribution network, support in proceedings to reduce network charges, heat supplies
- Energy law (special): remuneration for EEG/KWKG plants, applications for the special equalisation scheme (EEG)
- Marketing of electricity/green electricity
- Tenders/awards: Procurement of energy (electricity, gas, heat) according to VgV and VOL/A