Your aim is to reduce your energy costs systematically and permanently, and establish the prerequisites for tax refunds. If so, we can assist you. We help you to set up an energy management system, e.g. in accordance with DIN EN 50001 and up to certification.
Energy management with system
Energy costs have become a decisive cost factor in the company. The energy costs can be reduced by a cheap purchase as well as by a reduction of the consumption. Increasing energy efficiency is therefore a key issue.
The introduction of an energy management system (EMS) is a great way to make energy-saving potential visible in your company. You gain an important control tool for cost reduction. In addition, you meet the requirements that the legislator has set for various relief situations: z. For example, the reduction of the EEG surcharge and the repayment of energy / electricity taxes.
Is it worth setting up an energy management system?
There are many good reasons for implementing an energy management system
- Transparent energy distribution
We support you:
- when determining the status quo and the systematic evaluation of energy consumption & costs, and energy flows
- in the search for and implementation of saving potentials
- in the development of savings measures, and assessing their technical and economic effects
- in the development of an intelligent measurement concept, and carrying out the associated measurements
- when setting up an energy data management system (EDMS) and selecting the suitable software
- when applying for tax relief according to § 63 ff. EEG
- for tax capping according to § 10 StromStG and § 55 EnergieStG
„Various investigations have shown that energy management systems can lead to annual energy cost savings of 3 to 5 %.”
Head of the Energy Efficiency Division
In these companies, we have implemented energy management systems.
eta Energieberatung, Pfaffenhofen received the order from WUN Bioenergie GmbH for the conception and planning of a biomass ORC cogeneration plant and a wood pelleting plant. After a construction period of only 9 months the combined heat and power plant has been put into operation.read more
Weyermann was supported by eta Energieberatung in the introduction and certification of an energy management system according to ISO 50001. The annual recertification of the energy management system was also successfully achieved by the specialists from eta Energieberatung.read more
By implementing an innovative steam generation system using CHP, consisting of a conventional steam boiler with micro gas turbine and gas turbine exhaust gas burner, renewal of the steam distribution system with a pure steam generator and a new ventilation system to supply highly hygienic areas, CO2 emissions were reduced by almost 20 %.read more